A bit of history
The large courtyard which forms the centrepiece of a range of stone buildings was
originally used to store grain.This was harvested from the 600acre working farm that
dates back to the early 1700’s.
The original Welsh name for the farm was “Llawndy” meaning “Full House”.
Other former farm buildings which are now offices are named after their original
use;The Old Cart House, and The Old Bakery.